We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Membership Age Restriction
For safety and security reasons, a person must be at least 14 years old to become a Member.
If you are a Minor, then both you and your parent or guardian agree to the Special Conditions applicable to a Minor, and by co-signing our Membership Agreement, the parent or guardian of a Minor agrees to be bound by this Agreement, accept personal responsibility to ensure the Minor complies with the Agreement, and rectify any non-compliance of this Agreement by the Minor.
2. For safety and security reasons, the following age restrictions must be adhered by all Members while using our Facilities and Services.
a. No children or adolescents under the age of 14 years should be admitted into a fitness centre unless they are part of a scheduled program or are participants in a sporting team, a junior athletic squad, a school group, a special physical activity program conducted by the centre, a water-based or swim class other supervised or structured activities.
b. All Members may participate in exercise classes that do not involve any weights lifting or strength and conditioning workouts.
c. Only Members age 16 years and above may participate in adults weight-based classes including adults weights-based circuit classes and classes that incorporate circuits and boxing type exercises.
d. Only Members age 16 years and above may participate in unsupervised resistance training and use of cardiovascular equipment.
3. A Minor’s Membership may be immediately cancelled if any of these conditions for Minors is breached.
Our Facilities and Services have CCTV security cameras recording 24-hours a day (except in bathrooms) and may have remote video guarding services. This system is used for security purposes but does not guarantee against harm. You should contact the Bellazona Group Pty Ltd TA Impact Gym if you have any questions on this.
GENERAL PRIVACY FOR MEMBERS
1. From when you apply for Membership, you will need to provide us with, and we will have access to personal information about you, including information relating to your health and finances. Your personal information may be:
2. Transferred to and stored out of Australia, if any including to a country that does not have the same level of privacy protection as Australia.
3. Disclosed to and used by other facilities, including overseas facilities, if any, for the purpose of allowing you access to facilities and providing services to you.
4. Bellazona Group Pty Ltd TA Impact Gym agrees not to disclose any personal information about you without prior written consent. To ensure that our records are accurate, please provide us with details of any changes to your personal details or direct debit information.
5. From time to time, Bellazona Group Pty Ltd TA Impact Gym will take photos and videos of our members to use for the purpose of social media posting. We will take every reasonable endeavour to notify our members, however please notify us (Bellazona Group Pty Ltd TA Impact Gym) in writing should you wish for us to refrain from posting you in any form of social media posting. Since most gyms are accessible to the public, it is not a violation of privacy laws to record or photograph someone in a gym, therefore by signing our membership agreement, you agree for us to use your photo or video for any form of social platform.